- Add salt,sugar,oil and yeast to plain flour and mix well.
- Make the dough using warm water.Keep it aside for an hour.
- Once the dough has risen,make it into two balls.
- Roll out each ball into a flat,thick chapatti.
- Smear the top with tomato sauce,and arrange the vegetables on it.
- Sprinke salt,pepper,basil leaves and olives on top.Then sprinke grated on top, finely covering the vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes,or till the pizzas are done.
- Serve immediately with a dash of chilli flakes and oregano powder.
| Serves 2
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp brewer's yeast granules/powder
- 1 tsp salt
- A pinch of sugar
- Warm water(to make the pizza dough)
- 1 cup capsicum,tomatoes,onions,sliced
- 2 tbsp corn,boiled
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 50g processed cheese,grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes,oregano,basil leaves,olives to taste