|Cheesy Brunch Casserole
|Sunita Pant Bansal
- Saute ham/bacon in olive oil, until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Prepare a baking dish. Place croutons in the bottom of the dish.
- Spread grated potato over this.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl; whisk.
- Add milk, capsicum, peas, mustard sauce, chilli flakes, salt and pepper, and beat until well mixed.
- Pour over the cheese, and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes, before serving.
- 30g diced ham or 3 slices bacon (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 2 small potatoes, boiled & grated
- 50g grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 capsicum, diced
- 30g green peas, boiled
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- Mustard sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can add more vegetables if you want.