|Yellow Lentil With Raw Mangoes
- Boil the moong dal with turmeric and
keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai; add mustard
and cumin; crackle it.
- Add curry leaves, red chilly, diced
mango, salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups of water and cook until the
- Add chopped tomato, green chilly and
cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the moong dal; boil for 5 minutes
and finish with coriander leaves.
- Moong dal 100 g
- Raw mango diced (with skin) 200g
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Green chilli slit 4
- Curry leaves 1 tsp
- Tomato chopped 2
- Gingelly oil 20 ml
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Coriander leaves 1 tsp
- Red chilly 2
- Salt 1 tsp