|Steamed Vegetable With Yoghurt And Coconut
- Cut all the vegetables into baton shape.
- Steam the vegetables with salt in a
- Make a fine paste with grated coconut,
2 green chilies and keep it aside.
- Heat the pan; add oil, green chilly and
curry leaves. Sauté for 2 minutes then
add the coconut paste and cook for 3
- Put the steamed vegetable, beaten
yoghurt and cook for 2 more minutes.
Before removing it from the burner add
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Carrot 1
- White pumpkin 15 g
- Beans 4
- Raw banana half
- Baby corn 2
- Spinach 1
- Curry leaves1 tsp
- Green chilli 4
- Grated coconut 10 g
- Chopped coriander1 tsp
- Yoghurt beaten 50 g
- Gingelly oil 10 ml