|Paneer In Cashew Nut Sauce
- To make the cashew nut paste, soak
the cashew nuts in 3/4th cup of hot
water for 10 minutes.
- Grind in a blender to make a thick
- Heat the oil in a shallow non-stick pan
and stir-fry the paneer till golden brown.
- Remove and keep aside
- Heat the oil and butter in a kadai
- Add onion and coriander seeds
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute briefly
- stir in tomatoes and cook for a minute.
- Blend yoghurt, cashew nut paste and
khoya into the gravy.
- Season with chilli flakes, white papper
poweder and salt.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 2-3 minute or until the gravy
is thick and smooth.
- Add paneer
- Cook for a minute and transfer onto a
- Garnish with capsicum strips and serve
- Cubbed Paneer - 350 gms
- Oil (to shallow fry) - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted and coarsely ground coriander
- seeds - 1 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
- Grated tomatoes - ½ tbsp
- Drained yoghurt - ½ tbsp
- Cashew nut paste - ½ tbsp
- Red chilli flakes - ½ tbsp
- White pepper powder - ½ tbsp
- Salt, to taste
- Water - ½ cup
- Cut Capsicum (strips), to garnish