|Creamy Tofu Curry
|Sunita Pant Bansal
- Take a bowl and cut tofu in it, in finger-length size.
- Take a saucepan and put butter in it. When it melts, add tofu and sauté, until it turns brown. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and put oil in it. Put grated onions in the oil and sauté, till they turn golden.
- Now, add coriander & cumin powders, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, and salt to it and stir for a minute.
- Put tomato puree in it and stir till the mixture leaves the pan.
- Add yoghurt and stir well.
- Add half a cup of water. Bring it to boil. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Add tofu and leave it for two minutes, on simmer mode.
- Add cream, mix well and serve hot with rice.
- 300g tofu
- 2tsp butter
- 2 large tomatoes, pureed
- 2 medium onions, grated
- 1tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cream